• Preventing stains from oil and water based spills
• Allowing quick and easy clean up
• Bonding to individual fibers without altering texture, scent, or color of the treated fabric
Spills, splatters, and everyday mishaps are almost unavoidable. Fiberguard gives you the advantage of intervening before minor accidents become permanent reminders. Designed to coat each fiber of your vehicle’s carpet and fabric upholstery, Fiberguard’s polymer based coating seals out stains from both oil and water based spills. Because Fiberguard bonds to individual fibers, the air spaces between fabric strands remain open and permit the upholstery to breathe. The texture, scent, and color of the original fabrics are not altered and spills slip into air pockets between fibers allowing for quick and easy clean up.
• Oxidation and fading caused by the sun’s powerful ultra-violet rays
• Corrosion caused by sea and road salt, acid rain, and industrial fallout
• Discoloration caused by bird droppings and tree sap
The quality and success of Paintguard stems from two decades of innovative product research and testing. Without protection, your vehicle’s paint finish is easy prey for the sun’s powerful ultraviolet rays–a hazard that can quickly cause oxidation and fading. With professional application, Paintguard’s exclusive formula bonds with, and seals, the paint surface creating a continuous, durable protective finish.
Our commitment to your vehicle’s appearance begins with a professional application of the finest products available. To retain this good head start, we recommend the Perma-Plate Maintenance Kit. Available as part of the Perma-Plate protection system, our Paintguard Renewer and Wash Concentrate make it easy to maintain your vehicle’s brilliant finish well into the future.
Protection for what moves you!